CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Post Categories

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Band/Artist of the Week - Mason Jennings

Man, there just so much music that I love, all varieties. I was first introduced to this one about 2 1/2 years ago. Mason Jennings has a real raw sound about his music. With his acoustic guitar and confident voice, his sound is unique, from bayou blues to raggae to pop-folk, he is one of my favorites. Beware of a few songs (not posted below) that include some harsh lyrics. If you like what you hear and decide to purchase or creatively acquire some of his stuff, the songs "Butterfly" and "Bullet" have the BOMB in them. Just a heads up. All the songs below are goodies.


2 comments:

Lacey said...

I like this one...easy day listening. We like that around our home. Anything that will calm is good.

brad said...

Definitely kickin' back music. He's good for that.