CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Post Categories

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Band of the Week - The Strokes

This week we are featuring the Strokes as the Band of the week. I know I already posted one a few days ago, but it was late. I have really enjoyed this band lately, especially their album "Room on Fire". The Strokes have a very solid retro-rock sound. Distorted vocals, simple, but awesome beats, cool guitar riffs and sweet tech-sounds on occasion. Enjoy!



10 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

Okay, as much as I am enjoying the band of the week babe, I think you should write some more hilarious facts about you and music.

Perry said...

I agree, we need another installment of your life of music.

Lacey said...

I think you should write about how your wife and kids have influenced you....Joe has definetly changed me, musically speaking, for the better, and opened my eyes to whole genres.

Lacey said...

By the way, Why do you keep erasing my comments? Do you loathe me that much................Don't answer that, because I don't wanna know. Can't wait to see you in a few. I love you BRAD.

brad said...

Lacey, I have not once erased one of your comments.

Lindsay Kay said...

yeah, Lace, your computer must be screwy

Lacey said...

Sorry I accused you, maybe something with the word verification made them not post. Thanks for not erasing them.

Lindsay Kay said...

Ok Brad time for an update. And back to the musical genius that brought this blog together in the first place. I want to laugh hysterically.
love
your wife

annette said...

I agree with Linds...ready to laugh hysterically and learn more about the music that is in you!!! Even as a little guy you always loved music and could keep the beat. Enlighten us with your musical history!
love you Brad
mom

Lacey said...

We want more!!!