Anyone heard the band Cosmic Porsche yet? They are AMAZING! They mostly don't exist, but you should hear em, seriously. Isn't that an awesome band name? So I came up with that name with a little help from a friend of mine named Torrish Kuzmic and Google Voice's voicemail transcription feature. So there is a service called Google Voice that gives you lots of cool phone related features for free. One of these is the voicemail transcription or voicemail to text message feature. So a guy I know, named Torrish Kuzmic called it the first part of the call was transcribed as follows: "Hey Brad, this is Porsche Cosmic..." I was like, that is a cool band name, but I couldn't tell if I like Cosmic Porsche or Porsche Cosmic better.
Another funny voicemail to text I received once is from a co-worker named Josh Borgess. Well, he tends to mumble like we all do at times, and his voicemail transcribed to something like this: "Hello Georgeous..." It was awesome. Technology sure does a good job at simplifying our lives, like making us think that our company's IT guy is coming on to us at random.
Ciao - ito!
Post Categories
Friday, August 6, 2010
Cosmic Porshe
Posted by
brad
at
10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment