CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Post Categories

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Band Names

Hello everybody! Are you surprised beyond all reason to see me posting again? I sure am. I am sitting in a computerized classroom clear accross the country in a beuatiful little community called Fair Lakes in Fairfax Virginia. I am here for some nerd training for my new job at the college of western Idaho, and I'm just waiting for class to begin.
I was checking my family's blog and thought, "I need to post about my new band". Yes, once again I am part of a band. It would be the first official band since SW. Of course it only consists of myself and my new bro Matty Mendenhall. We rock! I was thinking that for it to be real official, we need to find a band name. Any suggestions?
These are a few that I am making up right now:

Carpal's Tunnel
Nerd-gonomics
Courderouy Trousers
Button-up Flys
I can't believe it's not gutter
Mutt Sweat

Let's see what we can come up with.

5 comments:

Lindsay Kay said...

I vote for I can't believe it's not gutter. Thanks for the post. Now lets get the ball rolling and posts some more.

brad said...

I like how you said "...and posts some more". I like that you pluralized posts. We'll see.

Lacey said...

do you need a bassist? Joe plays....

brad said...

If he wants to join a psuedo garage band, that would be awesome!

diana palmer said...

mut sweat made me gag.


i think its got real potential.